There are two types of people: Ones that LOVED Disney and ones that thought it was “hot and crowded”.
- Well, let me be the first one to tell you this. If you are the “hot and crowded” type, you did it wrong. Yes, there is a right way and wrong way to Disney. It is so important when you are going to spend that much money on a vacation that you take the time to plan it well. Using a planner, like myself 😉, will help you do that! You’re getting help from an expert, someone who literally has been there and done that! Don’t be the “it was hot and crowded”‘type. Let a planner help you so you can LOVE it like the rest of us.
Disney Vacations are expensive.
- Yup. There is no way around it. No matter how budget friendly you make your trip (see ways to save money post) you will still spend a pretty penny. When you use a planner, they will know all the current deals and specials. They are knowledgeable about where to spend your money, and where really isn’t worth the money. They are a wealth of knowledge! (Ha, see what I did there?! 😉) They will also know tips and tricks to keep your vacation as budget friendly as possible.
Planning for Disney is intense.
- How much do you love planning? Do you like the stress of trying to time everything right? Understanding and memorizing every map of your resort and park? How about waking up at 6:00 AM to try to get a fast pass for a ride? If none of these things sound like “vacation” to you, then you need a planner! That is literally the job of the planner, they already know the maps, how to book fast passes and dining reservations, when it’s time to book things, how to personalize your trip. Listen….you want a planner.
Who doesn’t like free stuff?
- No one!? Everyone loves free stuff! Hiring a planner is totally free of charge! Disney pays the planners, not the clients. So you’re probably hitting your head with your hand now… stop that. It’s okay, just message a planner now and let the stress of planning be gone and the magic of Disney be welcomed and enjoyed.
A little Extra Magic….
- When you are passionate about Disney Planning, you want to share that passion. Disney really is a magical experience. When you use a planner, they will make sure to take the extra care to ensure your trip is magical. Whether it’s sending a gift of autograph books or ensuring you get a “first visit” button when you check in, planners will ensure that a little extra magic will be planned into your trip.
So, when you are faced with the overwhelming task of planning your trip… stop, and email me!